“FALSE DOCTRINE; PART (1) JEHOVAH WITNESSES”
December 25, 2007
I am starting a blog about false doctrine mainly because I am about truth, I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, and I will pick up my cross and follow my Father, Jesus Christ….Although, there are many false doctrines out there being taught, and I will expose them, it will take many posts to explain each false doctrine out there….This Jehovah Witness doctrine is a classic example of the false teachings being taught to unlearned people(sinners) out there in this world….One of the many mistakes in their doctrine is the name of God which they say is Jehovah, well Jehovah means God, but it is not his name….In the book of:
John 1:1,10,14 (1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God….
(10) He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not…..
(14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth….
Just these three scriptures alone tell me that God and Jesus are one in the same, in other words one God, and his name is Jesus Christ….In the book of:
I Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory….
This scripture takes away the mystery of who God is, again his name is Jesus Christ…. And again in the book of:
John 10:30 I and my Father are one….
John 10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him….
Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty….
Here again, Jesus Christ himself tells us that He and the Father are one in the same, I don’t know about you,but I cannot deny the word of God….How anybody in there right mind can get the Word confused to mean something else, has been confused from the very beginning….It just doesn’t make since to change or to twist God’s word to mean something totally different….
Now let’s move on; the Jehovah Witness doctrine says that only 144,000 will go to heaven and serve God, however, they didn’t read far enough into the book of:
(3) Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
(4) And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
(5) Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
(6) Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
(7) Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
(8) Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
(9) After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands.
(10) And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
(11) And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God.
(12) Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
(13) And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
(14) And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
(15) Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
(16) They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
(17) For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
From what I read in my bible, yes, there will be 144,000 children from Israel sealed the servants of God, but there will also be a great multitude, an innumerable amount, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, and will stand before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palms in their hands…As the Jehovah Witness would have you believe that the 144,000 are the only ones to go to heaven and be God’s servants, but the bible says otherwise….
Now let’s move on to the Jehovah Witnesses thoughts on the cross, they say Jesus died on a stake and not a cross, however, in my bible it clearly says cross, like in the book of:
(24) Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.KJV
(34) And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.KJV
(21) And they compel one Simon a Cyrenian, who passed by, coming out of the country, the father of Alexander and Rufus, to bear his cross.KJV
(30) Save thyself, and come down from the cross.KJV
(23) And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.KJV
(26) And as they led him away, they laid hold upon one Simon, a Cyrenian, coming out of the country, and on him they laid the cross, that he might bear it after Jesus.KJV
(25) Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene.KJV
1 Cor 1:17-18
(17) For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
(18) For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.KJV
(12) As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.KJV
(32) And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name: him they compelled to bear his cross.
(33) And when they were come unto a place called Golgotha, that is to say, a place of a skull.
(34) They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink.
(35) And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.
(36) And sitting down they watched him there;
(37) And set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS.
(38) Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left.
(39) And they that passed by reviled him, wagging their heads.
(40) And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross.
(41) Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said.
(42) He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.
(43) He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.
(44) The thieves also, which were crucified with him, cast the same in his teeth.
(45) Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.
(46) And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
(47) Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for Elias.
(48) And straightway one of them ran, and took a spunge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink.
(49) The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Elias will come to save him.
(50) Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.KJV
For without the cross, without the blood, this would not be possible….There would be no salvation, there wouldn’t be a Saviour…..Our sins were nailed to the cross and to the flesh that day at Calvary….
Now let’s talk about the belief of the Jehovah Witnesses that Christ was the first thing God created, which as it says in the book of:
(1) In the beginning God created the Heaven and the earth.
(2) And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
(3) And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.KJV
There is no biblical scripture of Christ being the first thing created by God, simply because Jesus Christ is God which I already explained earlier….As the scriptures say, the heaven and the earth were the first things created….Because of man making his own doctrine (false doctrine), that is why so many people are lost, when Jesus comes back and he will return for his children, I would not want to go before him and have to explain why I was teaching false doctrine instead of his gospel….It is written in the bible that his word will stand forever, God and his word has never changed, nor will it, as it says in the book of:
Matthew 24: 35
(35) Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away….
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever….
Okay, now let’s talk about the soul, according to Jehovah Witnesses, the soul ceases to exist after we die in the flesh, but I have bible that says different….In the book of:
(19) To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.
(20) Our soul waiteth for the LORD: he is our help and our shield.KJV
(22) The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.KJV
(8) For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.KJV
(175) Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me.KJV
(3) Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.KJV
(4) Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.KJV
(28) And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.KJV
(26) For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?KJV
(36) For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
(37) Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?KJV
(1) Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
(2) Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.KJV
1 Thess 5:23
(23) And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.KJV
(20) Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.KJV
As you can see, the soul will live forever, however, it will either spend eternity in heaven with our Father, or in eternal damnation in hell burning forever and ever….The choice is ours, do we live a holy and godly life being obedient unto God, or do we become disobedient children and go to hell…If you are living a life of sin and iniquity, well sin equals death, meaning your soul will go to hell… Oh, and that’s the next thing I will talk about, HELL, is it real?
Jehovah Witnesses believe that hell is in our grave, but that is not biblical…Hell is real just like heaven is real; in the book of:
(22) For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.KJV
(17) The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.KJV
(15) Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.KJV
(8) If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.KJV
(27) Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.KJV
(15) Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:KJV
(18) And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.KJV
(22) But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.KJV
(29) And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.KJV
(30) And if thy right hand offend thee, cut if off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.KJV
(28) And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.KJV
(18) And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.KJV
(33) Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?KJV
(23) And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.KJV
2 Peter 2:4
(4) For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;KJV
(14) Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.KJV
(18) I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.KJV
(8) And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.KJV
(13) And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
(14) And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
(15) And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.KJV
(8) But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.KJV
Okay, the Jehovah Witnesses say that the earth shall never pass away, but I have scripture that says that it will; in the book of:
2 Peter 3:10
(10) But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.KJV
(3) The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.KJV
(19) The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.KJV
Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were past away; and there was no more sea
Well the (JW) believe in one God, however they don’t know what his name is…JW believes that they are the chosen ones, that if your not a JW, then you will not be saved, well, scripture says different, there will be a great multitude of Gentiles which no man can number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues….Folks, you should look up Jehovah Witness doctrine some time and read the history of there religion, and see how it has changed back and forth over the years…. the men that make up the JW religion, change the doctrine as they see fit….Here’s another thing, God said in the book of:
(18) For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
(19) And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.KJV
So, a man would not want to change the word of God, neither add to, nor take away from the word of God…..Another thing, what is there plan of salvation? I guess they feel that they are the annointed, and are perfect….I think they believe alone the same line as these, Once Saved, Always Saved doctrine of thinking….However, once saved always saved is not biblical, just because you get saved doesn’t mean you automaticly got a ticket into heaven, because we are human and are sinners, we can fall into sin real easy, salvation is freely given us, but it is something worked for, because our spirit is at war with our flesh daily….
Our adversary the devil is like a roaring lion waiting to trip up Gods children…..JW believe in the trinity, well sort of, this is there version of trinity; “Jehovah God” the “Father”, then “Michael the Arch Angel,”aka “Jesus Christ” who is “Jehovah’s Son” and “Jehovah’s creative force”…They do not acknowledge the Holy Ghost, it brings up strong connotations of fear and evil… However, they will claim that Jehovah is the only God…. They try to separate the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost into being persons, number one, there is not three, Father, Son, Holy Ghost, are one, they are titles, not names, all three titles equal JESUS CHRIST, for instance, I am a father, a son, a husband, but my name is Johnnie and there is only one of me, not three….
Number two, God is not a person, but a Spirit….Well I hope and pray that this will help you to understand about the Jehovah Witnesses doctrine (religion)….The men Joey Rutherford and Fred Franz show how man can take the bible and translate it into what there beliefs are and totally take it out of context, Israel is indeed the chosen people of God, however, Gentiles shall be saved to and that is in my bible….It’s really hard to find a closing point on this particular writing because there is so much to discuss, I am concerned for the lost souls out there in the world, I love God, and I love his word (The gospel)….
And it really gets under my skin when people out there teaching, preaching the word of God, changes God’s message, that’s why it is important to read the word of God for yourself, study the word….Well I will close for now, may you have a blessed day….And this is only the beginning, I will expose all false doctrines out there….I am on a mission for God, my heavenly Father…..Obey Acts 2:38 Matthew 28:19 John 3:3-5
“Obey the 10 commandments”
Jehovah’s Witnesses—Who Are They? What Do They Believe?
EARTH . . . created by Jehovah . . . cared for by man . . . inhabited forever
JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES believe in Almighty God, Jehovah, Creator of the heavens and the earth. The very existence of the intricately designed wonders in the universe surrounding us reasonably argues that a supremely intelligent and powerful Creator produced it all. Just as the works of men and women reflect their qualities, so do those of Jehovah God. The Bible tells us that “his invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made.” Also, without voice or words, “the heavens are declaring the glory of God.”—
People do not mold clay pots or make television sets and computers without a purpose. The earth and its creations of plant and animal life are far more marvelous. The structure of the human body with its trillions of cells is beyond our understanding—even the brain with which we think is incomprehensibly wonderful! If men have a purpose in bringing forth their comparatively insignificant inventions, surely Jehovah God had a purpose in his awesome creations! “Everything Jehovah has made for his purpose.”
Jehovah made the earth for a purpose, as he stated to the first human pair: “Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth . . . , have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving upon the earth.” Because they became disobedient, this couple failed to fill the earth with righteous families who would lovingly care for the earth and its plants and animals. But their failure does not make Jehovah’s purpose fail. Thousands of years later, it was written: “God, the Former of the earth . . . , did not create it simply for nothing.” He “formed it even to be inhabited.” It is not to be destroyed, but “the earth endures for ever.” Jehovah’s purpose for the earth will be realized: “My own counsel will stand, and everything that is my delight I shall do.”—
Hence, Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that the earth will remain forever and that all people, living and dead, who will fit in with Jehovah’s purpose for a beautified, inhabited earth may live on it forever. All mankind inherited imperfection from Adam and Eve and, hence, are sinners. The Bible tells us: “The wages sin pays is death.” “The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all.” “The soul that is sinning—it itself will die.” Then how can they live again to share in the earthly blessings? Only through the ransom sacrifice of Christ Jesus, for he said: “I am the resurrection and the life. He that exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life.” “All those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out.”—
How will this come about? It is explained in “the good news of the kingdom,” which Jesus started to proclaim while on earth. But today Jehovah’s Witnesses are preaching the good news in a very special way.
WHAT JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES BELIEVE
>Bible is God’s Word and is truth
>Bible is more reliable than tradition
>God’s name is Jehovah
>Christ is God’s Son and is inferior to Him
>Christ was first of God’s creations
>Christ died on a stake, not a cross
>Christ’s human life was paid as a ransom for obedient humans
>Christ’s one sacrifice was sufficient
>Christ was raised from the dead as an immortal spirit person
>Christ’s presence is in spirit
>We are now in the ‘time of the end’
>Kingdom under Christ will rule earth in righteousness and peace
>Kingdom will bring ideal living conditions to earth
>Earth will never be destroyed or depopulated
>God will eliminate present system of things in the battle at Har-Magedon
>Wicked will be eternally destroyed
>People God approves will receive everlasting life
>There is only one road to life
>Human death is due to Adam’s sin
>The human soul ceases to exist at death
>Hell is mankind’s common grave
>Hope for dead is resurrection
>Adamic death will cease
>Only a little flock of 144,000 go to heaven and rule with Christ
>The 144,000 are born again as spiritual sons of God
>New covenant is made with spiritual Israel
>Christ’s congregation is built upon himself
>Prayers are to be directed only to Jehovah through Christ
>Images should not be used in worship
>Spiritism must be shunned
>Satan is invisible ruler of world
>A Christian ought to have no part in interfaith movements
>A Christian should keep separate from world
>Obey human laws that do not conflict with God’s laws
>Taking blood into body through mouth or veins violates God’s laws
>Bible’s laws on morals must be obeyed
>Sabbath observance was given only to Israel and ended with Mosaic Law
>A clergy class and special titles are improper
>Man did not evolve but was created
>Christ set example that must be followed in serving God
>Baptism by complete immersion symbolizes dedication
>Christians gladly give public testimony to Scriptural truth